Friday 22 July 2016

Plaid Ultra Dye wooden trinket box

 I've been experimenting with different paints, dyes, surfaces and finishes using some Plaid Crafts products to see what can be used together. This is a little wooden chest which I stained with the brand new Ultra Dye (Turquoise). The colours are really vibrant and can be used on wood, wicker etc but I've also done some experimenting on semi porous surfaces too and will post some photos soon.
I decorated this little chest with Mod Melt Flowers which I painted with Plaid Home Decor Chalk Paint.
The little gem hearts in the foreground were colourless but I painted them with the Plaid Sheer Colours and will also be adding them to another project soon.

I coated the top of the box with Mod Podge Extreme Glitter - I just love that stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth