Tuesday 26 July 2016

Whiz Kids Ballerina diorama card

 I've used Trimcraft's Whiz Kids 6x6 papers to decorate this diorama card and the decoupage pad on  the inside. When I looked at the little stage on the decoupage image I thought it needed to have a 3D effect.  I saved the biggest decoupage image (layer1) to use on the front of the card and mounted it onto scalloped circle die cuts with two little Dovecraft flowers (from the dies) at the bottom right.





 I used the Dovecraft Ballerina dies beside the scalloped circles on which you would write the message - paper piecing the ballerina's dress with pale pink paper.

Top view when the card is opened.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful (make you smile ) card Ruth,
    I don't know how you keep coming up with all these wonderful new ideas x
    Thank you for sharing your inspirational cards and makes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth