Tuesday 11 July 2017

Ramelton, Co. Donegal

We were staying just between Letterkenny and Ramelton for a few days and I'd passed the sign post from Ramelton lots of times before and some of the ladies whom I've met on my travels live in the area so I just had to pay a visit. Wow! Such a beautiful little place - so quaint and quiet.

The famous old warehouses on the River Lennon are beautiful - I'm always drawn to things like this. They are for sale and it would be a shame if they changed too much. 




 Little cottages opposite a lovely little garden which depicts many famous folk who originated in Ramelton.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing those lovely photos - love the green postbox and of course the abandoned building which hopefully won't change too much when sold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great pictures from Ramelton, thanks for them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth